Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Impressions (LIB 110)

        Wow! I am enjoying my first few sessions of this Language of Human Rights cluster. I came into college with an open mind to learn, and I believe so far the time spent in the cluster has been well invested with a better understanding of the subject. I am very satisfy with all my Professors, all seem very helpful, and friendly. The topic, The Language of Human Rights are all connected with all courses being taught, but I am yet to see this connection with each class. For each class so far, all topics seem different in it's own respect. With time I believe it will soon have the connection that I'll be able to draw in which my work will connect to each course in some way.

          With every mintue spent in each class so far, I've learnt and paid close attention to all that was said and discussed. It is still very early into the course, but having the open mind to learn, I believe I will take out as much as I can. There is nothing I would like change as of now. So far, so good!

2 comments:

  1. i totally agree with you bro i think this semester is going to be a great one. All of our professors are funny and they although we will get a lot of work i have a feeling it is going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree i believe this cluster would be the worst ever but its pretty good

    ReplyDelete